Deadline for applications is 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 25, 2014.
- You must be an elector and resident of incorporated Redwood City to serve on most Redwood City Boards, Commissions and Committees. Some BCCs have other qualifications. See exceptions below.*
- All Board, Commission and Committee members serve without compensation.
- This survey consists of 30+ questions, including a request for three references with email addresses, employment information, and job qualifications. Once you begin, your application cannot be saved and completed at a later time. The average time to complete the application is about one hour.
- There have been some reports that using the back arrow (or back button) will delete your responses. While we have not yet been able to replicate the problem, we are continuing to investigate the cause. We apologize if this causes you any trouble.
- You must click the "I agree" button to complete and send in your application – this is the last question which reads as follows: I understand that this application is a public document and its contents will be disclosed upon request, and any misrepresentation or deliberate omission of a material fact in this application may be justification for refusal or termination of appointment. I also authorize persons knowledgeable of the information stated herein to give any additional information regarding my qualifications and character. I hereby release said persons from any liability for any damages whatsoever for issuing this information.
- You are required to separately submit a two page cover letter along with this application, prior to the deadline. Details are on page 8 of this survey.
- * Important exceptions
- Library Board, all members of such Board shall at the time of their appointments and continuously during their incumbencies be residents and electors of the City.
* Questions with an asterisk are required